Before I get to the details, I want to stress that all of the card images and dice sides involved in this are available to the community for completely free. The fine people at A Renewed Hope are receiving no compensation from their work other than to keep the game they love going. This sale is completely about offering a printing service for something you can download and print yourself, for free. If that intrigues you, I highly recommend making your own copies of the cards rather than leveraging any printing services from Kingwood Hobbies.
The third set in the post-FFG stewardship is here, and it’s a doozy! Like the other sets from ARH, this set is a bit different as we players have to manufacture our own cards and dice going. This purchase comes with the following items:
- A complete playset of each card in the set. This is enough to make any deck you like given the restrictions of the game rules and any exceptions granted by this set.
- One set identification card.
- One Star Wars-style credits card giving kudos to the folks who worked so hard on this.
- One of each unique character card
- One of each plot and battlefield
- Enough copies of each non-unique character to make 30 points.
- Two copies of each Event, Upgrade, Support, or Downgrade.
- A complete playset of blank dice of the appropriate colors.
- A complete playset of high-quality gloss, vinyl stickers to create the exact dice needed for this set. These are from the same process we get our outstanding Transformations, Faltering Allegiances, and Redemption stickers from.
- One physical sticker placement guide. To help you affix the stickers to your dice, we’ve created a snap-on guide that will allow you to create perfect sides every single time. This is something you can only get from a Kingwood Hobbies ARH playset. If you’d like some spare guides or, if you’d like to build more than one die at a time, please check out our Destiny Accessories page for more options.
- Our exclusive dice and card storage system. This is a gorgeous black box with foam inserts to hold all the dice and cards from the set. It has yellow stenciled lettering on the side for set identification, and sits beautifully on your shelf.
Also, if you just don’t have the time to create the dice yourself, we offer a concierge service that will take that headache off your plate. For a bit more, our team of dice-stickering perfectionists will transfer your dice sides for you so that you can get to playing immediately once everything arrives.
Playsets will ship as soon as we have them. Once we receive the card list from the Renewed Hope team, our printers will get to work. Based on past experience, we expect to have all of our sets in hand and shipping within two to four weeks.