Before I get to the details, I want to stress that all of the card images and dice sides involved in this are available to the community for completely free. The fine people at A Renewed Hope are receiving no compensation from their work other than to keep the game they love going. This sale is completely about offering a printing service for something you can download and print yourself, for free. If that intrigues you, I highly recommend making your own copies of the cards rather than leveraging any printing services from Kingwood Hobbies.
It’s here! The first set of Destiny cards from A Renewed Hope have arrived and is ready to help you continue your Destiny journey. This set is a bit different, however, as we players are having to manufacture our own cards and dice going forward. This purchase comes with the following items:
- A complete playset of each card in the set.
- One set identification card.
- One Star Wars-style credits card giving kudos to the folks who worked so hard on this.
- One of each unique character card
- One of each plot
- Enough copies of each non-unique character to make 30 points. (3 Purge Trooper, 4 ISB Agent, 2 Haxion Brood Droid, 3 Rebel Partisan)
- Two copies of each Event, Upgrade, Support, or Downgrade, with the exception of cards you can have more than two of. Form Drills lets you bring extra copies of Move Events, so there are four total copies of each Move Event.
- Nine cards intentionally left blank that have the ARH card back for use with future proxies.
- A complete playset of blank dice of the appropriate colors. This means you will receive 31 Yellow, 36 Blue, 24 Red, and 2 Gray dice.
- A complete playset of high-quality gloss, vinyl stickers to create the exact dice needed for this set. These are from the same process we get our outstanding Transformations stickers from.
- Dice and stickers come two per card name with the following exceptions.
- 5 Purge Troopers (two elite and one non-elite can make a team)
- 4 ISB Agent (one for each copy of the card)
- 4 Haxion Brood Droid (you can run two elite)
- 3 Cal Kestis’ Lightsaber (if someone uses Trash to Treasure on one of yours, you still need to be able to Power Action the other)
- 3 Rebel Partisan (one for each copy of the card)
- One physical sticker placement guide. To help you affix the stickers to your dice, we’ve created a snap-on guide that will allow you to create perfect sides every single time. This is something you can only get from a Kingwood Hobbies Faltering Allegiances playset. If you’d like some spare guides, or if you’d like to build more than one die at a time, please check out our Destiny Accessories page for more options.
Also, if you just don’t have the time to create the dice yourself, we offer a concierge service that will take that headache off your plate. For a bit more, our team of dice-stickering perfectionists will transfer your dice sides for you so that you can get to playing immediately once everything arrives.